In a couple of days we’ll all sit down for our Thanksgiving feasts, but then by Saturday, the reality will hit! All of the turkey and desserts are gone and it’s back to stressing about family meals! Don’t fret! Today’s contributor for our Seasons of Thanks Countdown has a product that will help you when those leftovers have been eaten!
Inspiring, creative, funny, outgoing, very honest, and domestic are words used by Rocquelle Devine’s friends to accurately describe her! She passionately loves God, her family, and LIFE!
Rocquelle’s Top Five Things She’s Thankful For In 2015:
1) Family- I am grateful for the four people who live with me. I enjoy helping them be the best they can be. I love to help them shine. I get pleasure out of encouraging them, and pushing them to achieve their very best!
2) Friends- I am grateful for my very small group of close trusted friends that I can talk to and rely on to give me sound, biblical advice, tell me when I’m wrong, and show me how to get it right. I am also grateful for the vast group of people I call friends. Although we may not share friendships to the same degree as my small group, I still value every friendship, and I am honored to be considered as a good friend to many. To me, the more, the better!
3) Health- I am grateful for good health. To breath freely, move effortlessly, and sleep peacefully is a blessing.
4) Gifts- I am grateful for every gift God has blessed me with because I am able to use those gifts to bless and enrich the lives of others.
5) Love- I am grateful for love. It fuels me. It invigorates me. It challenges me to think about how I go about doing things in life. I love to give love, and I love to receive it.
Thank you Rocquelle!
Follow Momcapade on Twitter and Instagram @momcapade