It’s the season of thanks! Family and friends will gather together on a special Thursday afternoon this November to eat, drink, laugh, eat, drink, watch football, eat, drink, and love on each other! Maybe even shop a little to beat the Black Friday crowd!
As we count down to Thanksgiving 2015, I’ve asked 7 phenomenal ladies to share the Top Five Things they are thankful for this year. I kick off the countdown with Amy M. Wike!
Amy lives in Springdale, Arkansas with her husband of 15 years, Patrick, and their two boys, Sam (13) and Max (8). Amy’s hobbies include volunteering at her children’s schools, substitute teaching and thrifting! She and Patrick love to travel and enjoy taking their children as many places as they can. Her passion is her business with Rodan + Fields. She has been a Consultant since January 2015 and has already helped so many achieve the best skin of their lives! She continues to grow her team (Team Happy) and looks forward to sharing Rodan + Fields with as many people as possible!
Amy has a smile that lights up EVERY room she enters. Her lovely disposition is one that makes you blessed to know her and I am truly grateful to call her friend!
Amy’s Top Five Things She’s Thankful For In 2015:
1. God and the unending blessings He provides.
2. My people-family and friends are what keeps me happy and whole.
3. My business-Rodan + Fields has provided so much for me this past year. New friendships, opportunities and the icing on the cake-extra income!!! It allows me to be a stay-at-home mom which is so fun!
4. Thankful my family likes to eat out. Even being a SAH mom, cooking is still not my strong suit!
5. And, finally, I’m thankful God gave me a disposition that helps me to see the sunny side of life! It’s a great feeling to live every day being happy and blessed.
Thank you Amy!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @momcapade